Sales, Marketing and Procurement Jobs
Sales and marketing jobs… did you know?
Behind the world of retail and shopping is a huge industry of people who get the word out, help people understand the goodness of a product of service, and choose what’s in the shops.
- People in sales are needed to link customers with an employer’s products or services, and show them why they’re great. It’s about being able to excite people with your point of view and really understanding a product or service, so that people want to buy it or get involved.
- Marketeers help spread the word in creative ways, from guest blogs to viral campaigns. Marketing is the art of communication and reaching out to people who will be most interested in your company’s product or service.
- AND FINALLY… the folks in procurement are all about buying supplies or services to make the business run more cheaply and efficiently. Procurement basically means ‘getting something’. If you work in procurement, you could be doing anything from negotiating multi-million pound contracts to creating super-smooth supply chains getting products from A to B. help a new company process go ahead. It’s quite exciting, and could open lots of career doors.
The world of sales is one of the biggest sectors with so many career routes available. You’ll be spoilt for choice!
HOT RIGHT NOW: Sales and marketing jobs to get you started
Here are just a few ways to take your first or next step into a procurement, sales or marketing career. People with all kinds of interests and backgrounds are needed to make goods fly off the shelves and turn an unknown product into the next huge superbrand.
Sales, marketing and procurement job trends
Explore jobs in sales, marketing and procurement
What are the top procurement, sales and marketing job types in the UK?
- Sales accounts and business development managers
- Marketing associate professionals
- Business sales executives
- Sales administrators
- Buyers and procurement officers
- Estate agents and auctioneers
Sales and marketing jobs and career routes
Each sales, marketing and procurement job listed tells you what qualifications, experience and skills you might need. You’ll also get to know about helpful employers offering jobs like these to young job seekers around the UK.
Think you haven’t got the right qualifications, skills or experience? There are lots of alternative career routes on offer and we’re here to help you find them.
Job search advice and opinion
Are you looking for advice that could help you get a job in sales, marketing and procurement? You’ll find lots of honest advice and how-tos on Youth Employment UK.
We have advice and opinion from professionals, but also from our huge community of Youth Ambassadors and Young Professionals. They know what it’s like to be young, unemployed and 100% ready for someone to give you a chance!