Teachers – Sign Up For Free Careers Education Resources
Download lesson plans, assembly plans and posters to help your students build Young Professional skills while in education.
We recognise the vital role teachers play in helping young people to develop their skills and knowledge.
Join Youth Employment UK today for free resources and CEIAG support.
Why join us?
Take a look at these free teacher benefits when you join:
- Gain access to a host of free resources helping you to deliver CEIAG
- Embed Young Professional Training in your school, college or university to help students develop key skills
- Get the latest updates on news, events and policy that could benefit your students
- Network with peers to share insights and best practice
- Inspire students in your place of learning with visits from our Youth Ambassadors
How to Join
Youth Employment UK is the leading campaign and membership organisation dedicated to tackling youth unemployment in the UK. We engage with youth employment policy on a national and government level. Working alongside education providers in schools, colleges and universities, we build bridges between young people, education and the world of work.
Careers Education Programmes
Our Young Professional Training, free to all, is a structured framework of resources and weekly challenges enabling young people aged 14-24 to develop the five key life and work skills they need in education and beyond: self-belief, self-management, communication, teamwork and problem-solving. It can be embedded into education programmes cost-free.
If you have any further queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we look forward to hearing from you.