Our friends at 87 Percent have created a new digital mental fitness platform. As part of a research project with the Aviva Foundation, they’re giving young people aged 18-24 free access!
Use the app to help yourself AND help others.
Helping your own mental wellbeing…
The new 87 Percent app is designed by psychologists to empower you to make positive changes to your mental wellbeing. The app will help you understand yourself better, and recognise where your strengths and challenges lie in your mental fitness.
If you’re aged 18-24, you can gain access to the app free of charge. You can see how it works to help you in your daily life.
Helping the future mental wellbeing of others…
You can also help the young people of the UK by participating in mental wellbeing research as part of the Aviva Foundation’s project with 87 Percent.
Your role in this research will help employers understand how you’re feeling and what you want from the workplace. You can communicate how you feel, and why, through the app which has been built by psychologists.
What’s it in for you?
- Exclusive FREE access to the 87% mental fitness platform for 12 months.
- Full access to The Issue , a weekly publication sent straight to your inbox.
- Build your self awareness and learn to become more resilient. Feel more prepared for when life happens.
- Become part of a groundbreaking research project to help define the future of mental wellbeing at work.
How does the app work?
- The app will guide you through getting a mental fitness score in 7 areas of life.
- Once you’ve done that, you’ve got a full mental fitness profile, and the app will guide you through a journey of understanding the areas where you’re really fit, and those you need a boost in.
- Receive coaching through interactive Daily Workouts, and programmes which make it easy for you to keep track of your mental fitness