What does your organisation need to consider to ensure they are youth friendly for the class of 2020?
The coronavirus will have affected young people, their education and opportunities for work experience like nothing we have seen before. In some cases the personal impact for young people will be catastrophic. The class of 2020 are going to need the business community to support them in new and challenging ways and it is important to know and be prepared for that. With knowledge and preparation organisations can adopt the very best approach to supporting our young people.
This Masterclass will explore:
The range of issues faced by the class of 2020
Questions to ask your business and of your processes
Strategies to develop best practices
Watch The Masterclass Here
Thank You For Watching!
- Organisations can now access our top tips for developing your youth employment strategy for the class of 2020 here
- Youth Friendly Employer Members can access the Full Youth Friendly Employer Framework and supporting resources here you will need to be logged in to your Members Dashboard!)
- Download the presentation Masterclass – Developing online work experience and early engagement plans
- Supporting young staff who are at risk of redundancy or furlough (available now)
- Supporting young staff who are working from home (available now)
- Employing Young People: The Business Case (available now)
- Developing Online Work Experience And Early Engagement Plans (available now)
- Rethinking your youth employment strategy for the class of 2020 (Available now)
- 2020 Youth Voice Census Launch (23rd June)