How can your organisation support young staff working from home? What issues are you facing and how can you make the transition easier? Get the answers in Laura- Jane Rawlings’ weekly Youth Friendly Employer webinar series.
The weekly Youth Friendly Employer Masterclass is a weekly series of webinars with our CEO Laura-Jane Rawlings and guests covering the latest youth friendly employment news and guidance.
This Week’s Masterclass Topic…
Supporting Young Staff Working From Home
How can your organisation support staff working from home? What issues are occurring and how can you make the transition easier?
This Masterclass Explores:
- The challenges facing young people working from home
- Possible issues that line managers may come across
- How to ensure a positive working from home policy for young staff
Watch The Masterclass Here
In this Masterclass Youth Employment UK CEO Laura-Jane Rawlings and Apprentice Kim Lipton explore some of the challenges faced by young people who are working from home. Whilst it has become the new normal, young people are facing challenges working from home, we discuss these issues and provide guidance on how to talk through and solve them in this masterclass.
Thank You For Watching!
Next up… please complete our short survey. Your feedback helps us to ensure we are providing insights, guidance and support that is of genuine relevance to youth-friendly employers and organisations.
- Organisations can now download our top tips for supporting young staff working from home
- Youth Friendly Employer Members can now access a Working from Home Policy & Process Template (you will need to be logged in to your Members Dashboard!)
- Download the presentation Masterclass – Supporting young staff working from home