Why your organisation should still be hiring young people right now
In this Masterclass Youth Employment UK we will discuss how employers can still support young people through their workforce and engagement strategies. For some colleagues making the case for hiring new staff just became a lot harder and so this webinar will discuss how to make the business case for continuing or even increasing support for young people.
Even if your hiring plans are on hold, this webinar will be useful to ensure your brand engagement remains key.
This Masterclass will explore:
Why youth employment matters now
The business case for embedding young people into your workforce strategy
How to deal with challenges from the business
Watch The Masterclass Here
Thank You For Watching!
Next up… please complete our short survey. Your feedback helps us to ensure we are providing insights, guidance and support that is of genuine relevance to youth-friendly employers and organisations.
- Organisations can now download a Developing A Youth Employment Strategy
- Youth Friendly Employer Members can now access a Working from Home Policy & Process Template (you will need to be logged in to your Members Dashboard!)
- Download the presentation Masterclass – Hiring young people – the business case
- Supporting young staff who are at risk of redundancy or furlough (available now)
- Supporting young staff who are working from home (available now)
- Developing online work experience and early engagement plans (Fri 12th June)
- Rethinking your youth employment strategy for the class of 2020 (Fri 19th June)
- 2020 Youth Voice Census Launch (23rd June)