This month we are celebrating all things digital at Youth Employment UK. We will be highlighting careers, case studies and some top tips for entering the digital world.
This month long campaign is designed to inspire young people aged 14-24 to consider the range of digital careers available to them & support employers and schools with resources to engage young people with careers.
This campaign will support:
Young people by:
- Showcasing a wide range of digital career roles and pathways available to them
- Providing impartial information, case studies, tips and advice on the routes into the work – traineeships, apprenticeships, graduate roles etc
- Encouraging young people to become Young Professionals and build their skills and confidence for employment, education and training
- Free resources to explore careers in the classroom
- Webinars and guides to working with schools and engaging with young people
What can you do to support the campaign?
- Explore careers in our Career Hub, take a look through 15 sector hubs and start thinking about what your dream job could be
- Sign up as a Young Professional and start building the skills you need in education, work and life!
- You can sign up to inspire young people with our Youth Ambassador programme
- Sign up to access free resources for exploring career ideas in the classroom
- If you offer career inspiration, work experience or employment to young people apply for the free national youth friendly employer kite mark: Talent Match Mark
- If you believe your attraction, recruitment and support processes for young people could stand up against the highest youth friendly standards (or would like them to) apply for the Platinum Talent Match Mark
- If you want young people to see you as a youth friendly employer of choice and build your brand amongst young jobseekers and soon-to-be jobseekers apply for an employer profile on the Youth Employment UK careers hub