Legal, Finance and Accounting Jobs
Legal, finance and accounting jobs… did you know?
Whatever your background might be, there’s a route into the world of law, business and finance for you.
- As a school leaver you can apply for business apprenticeships – yes, even degree apprenticeships – with youth-friendly employers like EY Careers.
- Entry routes are more flexible than you might think. Maybe you fancy a change to a law career after doing a degree in something completely different? Not a problem – there’s a conversion degree for that.
It pays to have a passion for business. Enjoy great career prospects, eep up with the latest technology, forge ahead with your personal development and enjoy new experiences every day.
HOT RIGHT NOW: Job ideas to get you started
Here are just a few ways to take your first or next step into a legal, finance or accounting career. Money makes the world go round, but laws are needed to stop society spinning out of control. People with all kinds of interests and backgrounds are needed to make a fair and prosperous world.
Legal, finance and accounting job trends
Explore jobs in law, finance and accounting
What are the top legal, finance and accounting job types in the UK?
- Book-keepers, payroll managers and wages clerks
- Financial administrative occupations
- Financial accounts managers
- Bank and post office clerks
- Legal associate professionals
- Estimators, valuers and assessors
- Records clerks and assistants
- Legal secretaries
- Pensions and insurace clerks and assistants
- Credit controllers
Legal, finance and accounting jobs and career routes
Each legal, finance and accounting job listed tells you what qualifications, experience and skills you might need. You’ll also get to know about helpful employers offering jobs like these to young job seekers around the UK.
Think you haven’t got the right qualifications, skills or experience? There are lots of alternative career routes on offer and we’re here to help you find them.
Job search advice and opinion
Are you looking for advice that could help you get a job in finance or accounting or the law? You’ll find lots of honest advice and how-tos on Youth Employment UK.
We have advice and opinion from professionals, but also from our huge community of Youth Ambassadors and Young Professionals. They know what it’s like to be young, unemployed and 100% ready for someone to give you a chance!