The Department for Education has today launched a skills toolkit with the aim being to help furloughed workers improve their knowledge, develop skills and support mental health. Take a look at the new website here.
Supported by numerous organisations including Open University and Google the resources are split in to introductory, intermediate and advanced.
If you’re new to online learning or need a refresh there is some support on getting the most out of online training here.
Introductory courses include:
- Tools and resources to help you build skills for using social media
- Learn to use applications like Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- How to stay safe online
- How to master video calling
- Improving your CV
Intermediate and advanced courses include:
- Presenting yourself professionally online
- Creating great online content
- Presenting work with impact
- Fundamentals of digital marketing
More courses will be added in the future too.