If you are 35 or under and would like to know more about the Brexit process and have your voice and opinions heard you can sign up to be part of the Brexit Watch Bureau!
WHO ARE WE?
CoVi (Common Vision) is the think tank for millennials. We aim to inspire political engagement beyond the active minority.
WHAT IS BREXIT WATCH?
This is a new project that aims to ensure young people’s voices and views are represented throughout the process. The project has three main aims:
- TO EDUCATE AND INFORM young people about the process
- TO SCRUTINISE AND ANALYSE the key announcements according to young people’s values, opinions and preferences
- TO IDENTIFY OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOUNG PEOPLE TO INFLUENCE the decision making process on Brexit
WHAT IS THE BUREAU?
We are bringing together young people in our Brexit Watch Bureau to help us scrutinise the process according to the priorities that matter to us, regardless of the way we voted in the referendum.
You can be a part of and contribute to the Bureau in a number of different ways:
- Taking part in videos, interviews or podcasts
- Attending and organising events
- Explaining what is happening in the process to others
- Conducting research and/or consultations in your local area
- Writing blogs
- Speaking at events
* And lots more – you can let us know other things you might be interested in doing
HOW DO I NOMINATE MYSELF OR OTHERS?
If you or someone you know is under 35 and interested in what Brexit means for young people, sign up now here . It only takes 5 minutes!