Our free to access careers and skills support for young people is always and impartial, we know many of those supporting young people have questions about how best to use it. This video and presentation has all you need to get started.
We are committed to ensuring that young people aged 14-24 across the UK have access to good quality, impartial and free skills and careers information.
Since 2012 we have been working with young people to co-create and develop our online careers and skills support. Our site is home to a comprehensive set of resources receiving more than 100,000 visitors every month.
What resources we offer
- Young Professional – our free skills programme
- Careers Hub – Careers Information at its best
- Advice & Story pages – advice on a range of subjects including mental health, money management and more, the section includes personal stories from young people in our network
- Interactive Skills & Careers and Looking for Work Booklets
- Coronavirus Support – A new hub for young people to help them manage the world they are now living in
- Parent Zone – helping parents and carers navigate the world around their young people
- Teacher Zone – for teachers, career leads, youth workers and anyone working with or supporting young people
Using the resources with young people in your network
To help you better understand how they can use our resources with their young people we have created this video that walks through the key elements of our site.
You can find the supporting presentation for this video here.
Help shape our resources
We are currently asking career advisers, leaders and other practitioners to provide us with feedback on our resources. We have some big plans for development of the Young Professional over the summer and would welcome your views as we build our plans.