Who are we?
We have an amazing range of pre-employment, apprenticeship and CPD training which can be tailored to suit you. Get your career off to a flying start with Aspiration Training. Climb the career ladder by starting your apprenticeship with us.
What makes us different?
Our apprenticeships allow you to gain the skills, expertise and qualifications needed to succeed in your chosen career. Providing real-world experience, our apprenticeships can give you the edge in the job market, showing employers you can hit the ground running.
Here at Aspiration Training Limited, we deliver apprenticeships, traineeships and workplace learning in health and social care, childcare, business administration, customer service, dental and management. We have been operating for over 20 years, supporting learners across England and Wales, whilst also being graded ‘Good’ in all aspects of delivery by Ofsted and Estyn.
Start your career strong and earn while you learn with an apprenticeship in your chosen industry.
What careers can we help you train for?
Why choose Aspiration Training for your apprenticeship?
- All training is flexible and tailored to suit you, with a dedicated assessor to support you along your learning journey.
- There are no college days – all learning takes place in the workplace.
- We will support you and help to find a suitable role if you are not already employed.
- Where required, you will receive dedicated, specialist support for English, maths and ICT, to help develop your skills.
- If eligible, you will be able to access additional learning support, to ensure any potential barriers to learning are removed.
- Once enrolled you will be provided with an e-portfolio, which allows employers to track your progress throughout your programme.
- Apprentices have access to remote assessment and teaching, supporting their progression throughout the course.
Congratulations to Billie-Mae Cullinane-Haynes, March 2019 Learner of the Month!
Did you know?
- Over 90% of apprentices currently go into work or further training.
- On average, achieving a level 2 or level 3 apprenticeship boosts earnings by 11% and 16% respectively.
- 97% of apprentices said their ability to do the job had improved.
Here at Aspiration Training, we offer a range of courses to help support those who are currently in-between jobs to get into work and build confidence.
We offer a three week accredited level 1 employability course running four days a week from Monday to Thursday between 9.30am and 4.00pm, which covers a range of subjects including; health and safety, safeguarding, skills and qualities needed for employment, interview skills, effective communication, British values and rights and responsibilities in the workplace.
We also offer tailored one to one support where needed.
Kicking off your career with an apprenticeship is a great way to get a head start in the field you want to work in.
You’ll get first-hand knowledge of how the industry works, plus be able to see whether or not it’s really what you want to pursue as a career. There are plenty of other reasons why you should apply for one when you leave school or college, and it’s always a good idea to talk to a teacher or careers adviser about the best route into your dream job.
Also, your apprenticeship may have shown you other interests that you never knew you had, so think about going to University or getting another qualification. Or, take some time out to think about your next step, and look into taking a gap year -you can work abroad, volunteer or just travel.
An apprenticeship is essentially a set of qualifications called a ‘framework’. Most apprenticeship frameworks follow a standard format that is made up of knowledge qualifications, workplace competency and skills in English, maths and ICT. The length of an apprenticeship varies depending on your starting skill levels, the qualification being obtained and requirements of the sector. Generally, apprenticeships take between one and two years to complete.
Nearly 9 out of 10 apprentices were satisfied with their apprenticeship overall, and 97% of apprentices said their ability to do the job had improved.
Aged 14-24? The Careers Hub is yours to explore.
Discover career ideas, youth-friendly employers and ways to get your foot in the door with our job guides.
It’s free. It’s quick. And it could be a massive step forward in your career.
Aged 14-24? Thinking about next steps in jobs and careers? Become a Young Professional – it looks great on your CV.