Thinking about a career in the NHS? Looking for health information? Keen to have your say about healthcare?
Why not come along to our ninth annual Open Day between
10.00 am and 3.00 pm on Tuesday 26th June 2018, at the Nowgen Centre on Grafton Street M13 9WU
• Learn more about a huge range of NHS careers, from nursing and midwifery, medicine and physiotherapy to medical engineering, library services and play therapists.
• Take part in quizzes, laboratory and other fun, interactive activities – including how to prevent infections and the popular sessions provided by our orthopaedic plastering team!
• Visit exciting new stands including Renal care and transplants, Cellular Pathology and talk to health care professionals about the care and services they provide to patients living with cancer.
• Talk to the NHS Careers Hub team and check out volunteering and work experience opportunities.
• Chat to our Governors about what health priorities are important to you.
• Find out how you can become more involved with our Foundation Trust by joining our Membership and/or our Youth Forum (if aged 11 years or over).
So why delay, book your place today!
If you would like to attend our free event, or if you are a school or college teacher and would like to bring a group of students, please contact
Liz Oakland on 0161 701 7587 or firstname.lastname@example.org