Our Skills Show and Job Fair is ideal for newly-qualified as well as well-established clinical and medical staff, recent graduates, students, job seekers or anyone who is simply interested in finding out more about career and educational opportunities within primary care.
Looking to take the next step in your healthcare career or wondering where to start?
Thinking of making a professional change and considering general practice?
Keen to develop your career and discover educational routes?
Make 2019 the year you choose your new path in primary care!
Whether you’re a newly-qualified GP, a clinical professional hoping to move to a primary care setting, or are looking for business admin career opportunities, join us at our free Skills Show and Job Fair to explore the possibilities.
We’ll be hosting a number of events across Essex over the coming months, where you can:
• Attend a variety of workshops, for GPs and the wider clinical and non-clinical workforce
• Discuss ways to transition into primary care from other settings
• Explore the variety of jobs within the sector, from admin to medical
• Discover the variety of roles available in multidisciplinary primary care teams
• Hear directly from job holders about what it’s like to work in a GP practice
• Learn more about the various routes into and career paths within primary care
• Meet with local employers, recruiters and educational institutions
• Receive careers and interview advice
• Browse opportunities for educational courses
Check out our other events:
Holiday Inn, Basildon – Wednesday 6th March – 2–7pm
Skylark Hotel, Southend-on-Sea – Wednesday 20th March – 2–7pm
Park Inn Radisson, Harlow – Tuesday 14th May – 2–7pm
Chelmsford – date and venue to be confirmed…
Workshop schedules for each event will be announced shortly.
Keep an eye out on social media for updates.