Are you aged 16-25, not in education, training or employment, currently living in London, join our programme where you can:
- Work with industry professionals to explore the process of app design.
- Work in groups to develop ideas and design your own app.
- Learn how to turn your app idea into a fully functioning prototype.
- Plan your app at an end of programme celebration event.
- Meet new people and improve your confidence, communication and teamwork skills.
- Receive up to three months progression support with the Prince's Trust to help you find education, training or employment.
Taster Day: Wednesday 14th February 2018
Main Programme: Monday 19th February 2018 – Friday 23th February 2018
Location: Central London
How to refer a Young Person:
· Using our Online Form (Please specify which programme in the ‘Which programme are they interested in?’ section, if young person has a conviction or support needs use the referral form underneath)
By completing the attached referral form and sending it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call our customer service team on 0800 842 842