Journey to Work: Your Life and Work Experience
Work experience and volunteering can help you AND others. You can build experience from school onwards. You'll learn new things, build confidence and help employers see your motivation.
Completing this course will help you to:
- Get to grips with work experience
- Build networks of people you know (and don't)
- See why volunteering can help your future
- Understand the personal power of social action
- Talk about your life and work experience to employersAdditional tools available in this course allow you to test your learning, set your own goals and reflect on your journey so far.
To complete the course, read through the lessons and topics at your own pace. You can also optionally take part in the activities.