Evidence has shown that peer-to-peer engagement can really help young people become inspired about their future opportunities. Hearing from “someone like me” is a really motivating experience.
Youth Employment UK has run a volunteer Ambassador programme for 16-24 year olds since 2012 where our Ambassadors have been doing just that!
The corporate Ambassador Programme invites employers from across the UK to sponsor a current young employee to join the programme. Participants will not only benefit from the personal development the training offers but they will also be able to use their own employment journey to inspire thousands of other people, just like them.
Employer Sponsors will benefit from:
Supporting and encouraging young people across the UK to fulfil their potential
- Staff development
Ambassadors will experience:
- Social action
- Being part of a national network
- Peer-to-Peer support
- Personal development
- Opportunities to speak in parliament and on national stage
Ambassadors will all be given the opportunity to:
- Present in schools & to youth groups
- Write for the Youth Employment UK website
- Have their articles shared with our young members & community members
- Attend conference, parliamentary meetings, and policy meetings
Please contact the office on 01536 513388 or email email@example.com to find out how you can get involved.
If you are an employer seeking to sponsor a corporate ambassador find out more here