Youth Employment UK Young Professional Membership
Young Professional Membership is FREE to all 14-24 year olds. As a Youth Employment UK Young Professional you will have access to information and resources to help you develop the skills and behaviours that employers say they want in young employees. The programme includes a series of training modules which you can go through, along with a quiz at the end of each section. Gain over 80% and you will become a Young Professional giving you access to an exclusive area on the website which includes lots of content:
- Articles, information, and tips on developing your skills
- Careers Information, advice and tips from young people and our Community Members
- The opportunity for personal development and volunteering
- Webinars and interviews from organisations across the UK
- Events from Youth Employment UK and their partners
- Network of employers who are Youth Friendly
- Opportunities to contribute to Government consultations, surveys and opinion polls
You can use the content from our site to help develop your understanding of the world of work and develop your skills further to help your journey to employment.
Keep up-to-date with our regular Newsletter packed with all of the latest news and challenges. Plus news from our brilliant Youth Ambassadors and Organisation Members!
Sign me up!
Don't forget to click on the YEUK Young Professional tab once you've registered!