Inspiring the next generation into work and your workforce, how do you make the move online?
In this Masterclass Youth Employment UK will explore some of the options to moving your work experience and early engagement programmes online. There has been a swift digital response by some organisations, but do we know yet what really works and what young people need and want from a digital offer?
This Masterclass will explore:
What are the challenges and opportunities of going digital?
What does quality look like?
What do young people want and need from the process?
How do you make it work for your organisation?
Watch The Masterclass Here
Thank You For Watching!
Next up… please complete our short survey. Your feedback helps us to ensure we are providing insights, guidance and support that is of genuine relevance to youth-friendly employers and organisations.
- Organisations can now access our What makes work experience work guide here
- Youth Friendly Employer Members can access a whole host of extra resources, including a work experience template and draft company policy here (you will need to be logged in to your Members Dashboard!)
- Download the presentation Masterclass – Developing online work experience and early engagement plans
- Supporting young staff who are at risk of redundancy or furlough (available now)
- Supporting young staff who are working from home (available now)
- Employing Young People: The Business Case (available now)
- Rethinking your youth employment strategy for the class of 2020 (Fri 19th June)
- 2020 Youth Voice Census Launch (23rd June)