Are you aged 18-30 and thinking of starting a business?
The Prince’s Trust Enterprise Programme is a free business start-up programme for 18-30 year olds who are working part-time or unemployed and are interested in exploring their business idea and getting support with getting their business off the ground.
- 4 day training course covering how to run a small business and write a business plan
- Specialist workshops in topics such as marketing, SEO and online business
- One to one mentoring and advice
- Potential access to a start-up loan (up to £5000)
- A guide to writing a business plan
- Up to 12 months of access to the programme and resources
Want to know more? Or Refer a young person
For East London enquiries, feel free to contact: