Join Youth Employment UK for the 3rd Youth Friendly Employment Conference and Annual Awards
Recruiting, training and retaining young people in employment are key issues for many organisations. In contrast young people remain to be one of the groups most “at risk” of unemployment. Impetus PEF produced a report this year that identified that nearly 1.3 million 16-24 year olds will experience some time NEET (Not in Employment, Education or Training).
There are a plethora of changes taking place at policy level and the future employment landscape is unclear. With that uncertainty now is a time when educators, employers, youth organisations and training providers must come together to ensure that the right thing is being done to help all young people progress.
The third Youth Friendly Employment Conference will be taking a look at the key characteristics of “Youth Friendly” organisations. Through a series of workshops we will explore with both young people and employers how delegate organisations can identify ways in which their business can better support young people.
- Understand the employment challenges facing the most vulnerable groups
- Better awareness of the barriers facing young people and
- Understand how organisations can develop employment practice to tackle these barriers and support more young people
- Share best practice and learnings with a range of organisations from different sectors
- Policy insights
- Exhibition and networking opportunities to broker stronger links across the space
Exhibition and Sponsorship opportunities
Our sponsors and exhibitors are a fundamental part of the success of the Youth Employment UK conference and awards and we have a number of opportunities for you to get involved.
You can purchase tickets from our Eventbrite page here
A full agenda and conference page will be live from next week. In the meantime please contact email@example.com for any further information.