Microsoft apprenticeships with Intequal help you gain valuable Microsoft qualification at all skill levels including Higher and Advanced Apprenticeship. Earn and learn as you build great skills for digital careers.
What Microsoft Apprenticeships are there?
A Microsoft apprenticeship is a solid first step into a career in IT. You can apply for a digital apprenticeship with one of the employers who are signed up to be Intequal partners with the Microsoft apprenticeship training programme.
See Intequal’s list of vacancies to get an idea of Microsoft IT apprenticeships you could apply for right now.
Example apprenticeships you could apply for include:
- IT helpdesk engineer apprenticeship
- IT support apprenticeship
- IT sales apprenticeship
- IT technician apprenticeship
- Digital marketing apprenticehip
- Software developer apprenticeship
- Web developer apprenticeship
That’s just for starters. Whatever your background and interests, you have a route into a digital apprenticeship – whether you’ve studied A-levels or their equivalent, or left school with GCSEs.
Microsoft Apprenticeships – what do you get?
- Salary -You’ll get a salary as you earn and learn your way to an industry-recognised qualification in the apprenticeship you have applied for.
- Skills – You will also be enrolled onto the award-winning Microsoft Partner Apprenticeship Programme. You’ll work towards gaining skills across a variety of technical areas that will also extend into business processes and project management.
- Save money on travel – your employer apprenticeship will happen in your place of work, but you can study for your Microsoft apprenticeship in virtual classrooms using very latest Microsoft Technologies
- Qualifications and perks – On graduation from the programme you will gain globally recognised Microsoft certifications on top of your apprenticeship qualifications. You can even attend your graduation ceremony in the Microsoft UK headquarters!
Which specific Microsoft technical skills will you learn as part of your Microsoft apprenticeship?
It depends on which apprenticeship you apply for. You will learn the skills most relevant to your job.
Example Microsoft skills include:
- IT support apprenticeship – Cloud Technologies and Network Fundamentals
- Sales administration apprenticeship – Cloud Fundamentals
- Digital marketing apprenticeship – SEO and Google Ads, Google Analytics, LinkedIn, Hootsuite
Apply for a Microsoft Apprenticeship today
IT apprenticeship recruitment company Intequal are here to help. See their list of Microsoft apprenticeship vacancies and get applying. There are opportunities all over the UK, whatever your level of education or experience.