Watch this free webinar with Youth Friendly Employer St. James’s Place Wealth Management as they share their approach to becoming a Disability Confident Employer.
More about this webinar
There are 13.9 million disabled people in the UK. 8% of children are disabled, and 19% of working age adults are disabled. With around 1 in 5 working adults being disabled, it’s vital for employers to ask themselves the following big questions:
- What commitment has the business made to being a disability confident employer, where did this decision come from and how embedded is it to the culture of hiring?
- What steps have you taken to understand the needs of both the business and candidates applying?
- What do you consider to be reasonable adjustments and what has this looked like in practice?
- What benefits have you seen?
- What have been your key learnings, what would you improve, change, do more of?
- What are your future plans in this area?
Please complete our short survey
We would love to know how you found out about this webinar, and whether it might be useful to your organisation. Your feedback will allow us to continue to develop our free webinar programme and we would be grateful to hear any recommendations or indeed positive feedback that we may be able to use in the future. Thank you.
What is a Youth Friendly Employer?
As a Youth Friendly Employer you receive youth employment guidance, support, insights and influential networking opportunities, along with increased reach with our thousands of Young Professionals and the 70,000+ young people who visit our site each month. You also acquire the Youth Employer Mark to display as proof of your commitment to youth employment best practice.