The Department for Education have shared with us this update on T-Levels for our networks.
- The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has launched a consultation on three T level pathways in: Business and Administration: Management and Administration, and Human Resources; and Hair and Beauty: Hair, Beauty and Aesthetics. Full details can be read here:https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/t-levels/consultations-on-outline-content/
- A webinar was held for providers on 5 July on Assessment, Grading and Progression on T-levels. A link to the webinar is here, and will be available for viewing until September. If you have any questions or comments that you want to raise, please route them through me, and I will put them through our channels.
- As mentioned in the Webinar there is a consultation on improving higher technical educationplease feel free to contribute and send on to your networks.
- Providers who are planning to deliver the T-level transition programme 2020/21 academic year have been announced.
- The first batch of T Level providers to receive funding from £38 million fund to help build new classrooms and refurbish buildings has been announced.