Organisations who are creating opportunities for young people this summer are invited to share them with Youth Employment UK to be included in the biggest youth facing campaign of the year!
#CreateYourFuture is a joint campaign between The Careers & Enterprise Company and Youth Employment UK aiming to support young people this summer to connect to opportunity and develop the skills and confidence to navigate their next steps.
The campaign will promote:
- Inspiring early careers content, videos and stories
- Work Experience – virtual and otherwise
- Social action, volunteering and youth voice activities and opportunities
- Webinars & Events that boost skills, knowledge and confidence
- Kickstart Placements
- Employment Opportunities
- Education opportunities and pathways
Opportunities will be showcased on this page.
If you would like to post your opportunities with us and be part of the #CreateYourFuture campaign there are two steps:
- All organisations must be signed up to the (free) Good Youth Employment Charter and be committed to providing young people with the best possible experience
- Organisations will need to complete this Proforma and detailing the opportunity, its location and who it is for and then the team will check the details and upload it to our #CreateYourFuture opportunity finder.
Sharing the campaign
You can find resources and support for you to share this campaign across your own channels here.