To celebrate National Careers Week 2021 we are giving organisations a 15% discount off of the purchase of employer profiles on our website.
Join us as we bring to life the great careers and companies that exist to more than 180,000 14 – 24 year old’s each month!
Our employer profiles support organisations to connect with the diverse group of young people who are exploring the world of work, looking to access work experience and/or gain employment in our network.
Whether you have opportunities right now or are looking to build your youth employment strategy and talent pipeline our employer profile package can help.
What is an Employer Profile & What are the Benefits?
An employer profile is a bespoke page created with our expert content team, it is your space to bring to life what the world of work is like in your organisation.
It allows you to inspire young people around the careers in your sector now and in the future….
An Employer Profile:
- Amplifies your brand to 14 – 24 year old’s directly and through our network of schools, providers, work coaches and parents
- Showcases your early careers opportunities including work experience, apprenticeships, school leaver programmes and more
- Increases your reach to a diverse audience
- Provides targeted support for your recruitment campaigns and wider youth initiatives
Our support will also:
- Widen your reach through our newsletters & social media channels
- Provide you with access to youth employment and engagement experts
- Support you to become a recognised Youth Friendly Employer
- Provide access to policy, best practice, network and insight of the leading not-for-profit organisation working to tackle youth unemployment
All on a platform that attracts 180k+ young people each month
What do I do next?
Get in contact with Ian (Ian@youthemployment.org.uk) to find out more and sign up.