Morrison Utility Services are offering a range of apprenticeships, from business and project management to engineering apprenticeships. Find out more.
Morrison Utility Services is a part of M Group Services, and is the leading utility services provider in the UK & Ireland. They work collaboratively with utility asset owners in the water, gas and electricity sectors help repair, renew, refurbish and maintain their infrastructure. Their purpose is to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
Apprenticeships with Morrison Utility Services
Morrison Utility Services offer a range of Apprenticeships which provide the skills, knowledge and practical experience to allow Apprentices to develop into leaders of the future.
Their range of Apprenticeship Programmes continues to develop exceptional people in a number of areas including:
- Electrical power engineering, cable jointing and sub-station fitting
- Water Network Operations, construction and maintenance
- Specialist engineering operations, groundworks and concrete structures
- Mechanical and electrical engineering, installation and maintenance of process plant
- Smart meter installation, including dual fuel
- Business Administration
- Project Management
- Project Controls