Get inspired, have fun, win prizes, learn new skills for your future and engage with employees from Coca Cola. Join the Reach Up Programme this October half-term (21-25 October).
- Do you want to be successful?
- Are you looking for new opportunities?
- Do you want to learn what it takes to become the best you?
This October Half Term (Monday 21st October – Friday 25th October) join UK Youth’s Reach Up programme as they work with Coca Cola to help you build new skills, inspire you to be ready for your future, have fun and win prizes.
This programme will be five days of inspirational activities, fun workshops and real life entrepreneurial activities where you get to work with great mentors and inspiring facilitators that will help you pinpoint your strengths and weaknesses and help you plan your future.
Good to know:
- Sessions will mainly take place at the 2-3 Degrees event space in Bermondsey, South East London. However you may need to travel locally for some of the activities.
- You will have an opportunity to create/improve your CV in addition to gaining other keyskills
- If you attend the whole programme you will receive a certificate of completion and some free gifts and prizes.
- This programme is aimed at 16-24yr olds – however if you aren’t within this age range but still WANT to come, get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org and they’ll see what they can do.
- You will get your food and travel covered!
Want a career that’s fizzing with opportunity? Discover Coca-Cola European Partners GB
Maybe you fancy a green career making sure that Coca-Cola’s packaging is kind to the planet. Maybe you’re excited by the idea of all kinds of apprenticeships, from business and sales to engineering and merchandising.
Coca-Cola European Partners GB hold the Youth Friendly Employer Mark. That means that when it comes to giving you great opportunities and taking care of your future with training and much more, they put their money where their mouth is.