The FastFutures programme is 12 weeks long and has five core modules. Each week you’ll give 10-12 hours of your time to learn everything you need to increase your chances of getting a job.
Some of the UK’s leading employers support you along the way with:
- Mentoring from business experts
- Exclusive virtual site visits
- Business challenges and projects
- A mock interview
- Guidance on building a standout CV
- Advice on how to demonstrate your skills and be your best self in interviews
If you successfully complete the 12-week course, you’ll become a FastFutures Graduate, with a certificate to use on your CV and LinkedIn – signed by the CBI and Avado – which highlights all the new skills you’ve learnt.
On top of the certificate and all the skills you’ll learn, you’ll also become part of the FastFutures alumni community group and get exclusive access to our jobs board.