The Midland Metro Alliance have developed a Transportation Infrastructure Careers Roadshow in collaboration with some of the industry experts.
Why should your young people attend
- A choice of 6 locations across the West Midlands to learn about the excellent career opportunities available in the transportation and Infrastructure sector
- A presentation from the colleges and UTC on apprenticeships and the benefits
- Meet a selection of employers in the industry to gain information on their companies
- A great opportunity to ask questions and practice talking to people in a professional capacity.
- A chance to address the skills shortages across the sector
- Gain valuable information about the skills and qualifications required to start a career in the Rail, Civils, Highways and transportation sectors.
Local employers within the Rail, Civils and Highways sector have joined forces to deliver an Infrastructure Transportation Roadshow across the West Midlands to promote the sector.
The Roadshow offers information and advice to young people aged 10 – 29 about career paths in the sector.
The college will deliver information on relevant courses available and information on apprenticeships.
Careers within the sector include: Design, Engineering, Construction, Finance, IT, Management, Marketing & Sales, Administration, HR, Driving, and Procurement.
If you have any queries or difficulties booking onto the event please contact the Midland Metro Alliance at www.metroalliance.co.uk/contact-us/