Traineeships are a perfect stepping stone for young people looking to start their career developing skills with hands-on work experience.
About this Event
- Lauren Bredbere, Trainee and Apprentice graduate
- Lisa Brooks, Head of Traineeships
- Nasreen Anwar, Traineeship Tutor
- Sean Harland, Traineeship and Apprentice Tutor
They will be discussing:
- What traineeships are
- What’s involved (skills, qualifications, English and maths support)
- Benefits to the individual such as team working, building confidence and a weekly bursary
- Information about work experience placements
- Application process
Following the initial information we will have a live Q+A where you can ask the panel anything about traineeships.
For further information please visit https://www.ixionholdings.com/traineeships-for-individuals/