Putting Employers at the heart of the Greater Manchester Employment and Skills system
We are excited to announce that Trafford Council is hosting an event in partnership with GMCA to gather the views and insights of local employers about recruitment and skills priorities.
The GM Mayor, Andy Burnham, will be one of the key note speakers setting the scene about his ambition for the GM Employer Charter.
Councillor Sean Anstee, Leader of Trafford Council and GM Skills and Employment Lead will also set the scene for the employment and skills priorities for the year ahead.
We need you as local businesses to help us stimulate change by telling us what holds back your organisation and what skills and recruitment support you need to achieve sustainable growth.
It is important that employers shape and influence the employment, skills and education system needed for the local economy.
The event will provide:-
- An overview of the key skills policy changes
- Consideration of the impact of these changes on employers
- Advice on available funding and support
- Trafford businesses the opportunity to have their say thorough round table discussions and Q&A session with a panel of experts
- Information about the GM Employers Charter and what it means to be a responsible employer
- A local marketplace for you to find out what local services are available to support your business
Please note, places are limited to one delegate per business and this event is open to Trafford businesses only.
For more information, please email email@example.com call 0161 912 4176.
Registration will be at 9:30am for a 10am start.