The 5% Club and Whitehat are inviting you to attend this joint online event.
Tuesday 29 September 3pm-4pm
Talent is everywhere, the opportunity is not: how to identify and support diverse talent
Booking: This event is open to members and non-members. To book please click here:
As organisations turn to an agenda of radical reskilling to future-proof their organisations and speed up economic recovery, it is crucial that they look to support diverse talent worst-hit by the economic downturn.
Join us to hear case studies from a number of organisations who have prioritised levelling the playing field for entry-level talent from all backgrounds, and successfully embedded social mobility into the DNA of their workforce.
During this session you will hear from organisations who are successfully:
- Supporting young people to build social capital
- Empowering young people into work experience
- Identifying and hiring diverse candidates from new talent pools
- Developing diverse talent in the workforce
- Embedding D&I throughout their organisation
- Speakers TBC