Our Skills Show and Job Fair is ideal for newly-qualified GPs, as well as recent graduates, students, job seekers or anyone who is simply interested in finding out more about career and educational opportunities within primary care.
- Looking to take the next step in your healthcare career or wondering where to start?
- Thinking of making a professional change and considering general practice?
- Keen to develop your career and discover educational routes?
Make 2019 the year you choose your new path in primary care!
Whether you’re a newly-qualified GP, or are looking for business admin career opportunities, join us at our free Skills Show and Job Fair to explore the possibilities.
Join us at the Skills Show and Job Fair, where you can:
- Explore the variety of jobs within the sector, from admin to medical
- Attend a variety of workshops and enjoy interactive exhibition stands
- Discuss ways to transition into primary care from other areas of healthcare
- Discover the variety of roles available along with funded development opportunities
- Hear directly from educational providers about training routes and CPD
- Learn more about the various routes into and career paths within primary care
- Meet with local employers and find out what it is like to work in primary care
- Receive careers and interview advice
Call 01206 918700 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org