About this Event
About the Workshop
- The workshop will teach you how to transform yourself and become a better communicator and speaker in engagements, events and public gatherings.
- This session will help you understand the power of your personality, and how you can use your character to grow. Over the course you will learn you how to become an excellent and better leader through public speaking and communication skills.
- You will also learn and understand different strategies and techniques to create a great and long-lasting impression as you deliver your speeches and presentations.
- This session will elevate your confidence and ensure that your next speech or presentation will become the best.
What will we cover?
In this session, we will learn different techniques on becoming a great communicator and speaker.
We will tackle the following topics and subjects:
- Understanding the principles of public speaking.
- How to create an outstanding first impression in a speaking engagement
- Learning about personalities and their connection to public speaking and communication
- Techniques of gaining confidence in a presentation
- Preparation techniques for public speaking and presentation engagement and gig
About the Speaker
- Charles is an inspirational speaker, corporate trainer, coach and youth leader from Mombasa, Kenya.
- He is the founder and CEO of Personal and Corporate Development Company which is a leadership and public speaking coaching and training company. Charles serves as a youth director at Kenya National Chamber of Commerce and Industry Mombasa Chapter.
- Charles is also the director of Administration at Youth Empowerment Program Initiative. YEPI is a Non-Profit Youth Lead organisation providing economic opportunities for young people in the Coastal region of Kenya.
- Charles is driven by the need for people to live their lives to their full potential, and discover and maximise their true purpose in life to create a significant mark in the world.
To find out more about Divergent Thinking, visit our website: www.divergentthinking.uk