Are you 17-25? Want to learn new skills in Customer Service?
The Prince’s Trust and The Royal Collection Trust are offering a FREE two week customer services course for young people who are not in education, training or employment and interested in gaining experience in customer service. During the course you will benefit from the following:
- Experience life as a Gallery Warden inside The Royal Collection at Buckingham Palace.
- Training in customer service skills with a focus on the Palace setting.
- Work as part of a team to complete a project which will be presented to your friends and family during a celebration event held at the Palace.
- Meet new people and improve your confidence, communication and teamwork skills.
- Gain a First Aid Qualification and receive training in public speaking.
- Day trip to Windsor Castle.
- Receive up to three month’s progression support from the Prince’s Trust to help you find work or training.
- Support in applying for vacancies as a Warden at the Royal Collection Trust which will go live in 2019.
Taster Day: 13th November 2018
Main Programme: 19th – 29th November 2018