Do you know an unemployed young person aged 16-25 interested in Retail?
The Prince’s Trust has two fantastic Retail programmes coming up with both Marks & Spencer and Inditex (owner of Zara, Pull&Bear, Bershka, Stradivarius and Massimo Dutti). Free training and work experience included. More details and how to refer below!
- GET INTO RETAIL with Marks & Spencer
Information Day: Monday 19th February
Taster Day: Tuesday 20th February
Main Programme: Monday 26th February to Friday 23rd March
Location: Central London
- Training provided in all aspects of retail
- Learn about customer service and the various customer service roles at M&S
- Get on-the-job training in an M&S store with regular feedback and guidance via a dedicated buddy
- Get training in employability skills and interview for employment opportunities with M&S
- Travel, lunch and uniform provided during programme
- Receive up to 6 months progression support after the programme
- GET INTO RETAIL with INDITEX (Zara, Pull&Bear, Bershka, Stradivarius and Massimo Dutti)
Information Day: Tuesday 20TH February 2018
Taster Day: Thursday 22 TH February 2018
Main Programme: Monday 26 February – Thursday 29 March
- Two weeks of training including Customer Service, Branding, Styling and more!
- Lunch, travel and uniforms provided
- Guaranteed job interviews
- No affect to your benefits
- Optional 6 months’ progression support from the Prince's Trust to help you find further work, education or training.
How to refer a Young Person:
- Using our Online Form (Please specify the programme in the ‘Which programme are they interested in?’ section)
- Call our customer service team on 0800 842 842
- For any questions regarding the:
1) M&S programme please email Keisha on Keisha.firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Inditex programme please email Kerim on Kerim.email@example.com