Knowledge and Experience:
– Possess 4 GCSE`s A-C grade including Maths and English or grading equivalent.
– To be reliable as you will be an important part of a dedicated team.
– A friendly, positive hardworking approach to work.
– To enjoy being busy as there is always something to do.
– Be ambitious, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
– Be PC literate.
– Have manual dexterity.
– A good team worker and ability to communicate with others.
In order to continue our growth we are now looking for the next generation of talented engineers to undertake our Apprenticeship Scheme. Our Apprenticeship provides:- A gateway to a rewarding and successful career in engineering. The opportunity to gain several fantastic qualifications, including NVQ level 3, BTEC & HNC. Wide ranging engineering experience whilst undertaking a comprehensive apprenticeship programme across a large, multi operational site. The opportunity to earn real money while you learn. Many of our engineers in supervisory/management and senior technician positions started their careers with an apprenticeship, so this could be the start of a rewarding career for you.
For further information on this opportunity please click here