Are you motivated by talking to new people and customers and solving their problems in a fast-paced environment? Are you excited by a career-path with fast progression options?
You don’t need any existing experience or qualifications to be part of this training programme — Just eagerness to support customers of your favourite high-street brands or organisations and a determination to learn and launch your career!
- Free training and qualification: You’ll learn all you need to successfully launch your career in Customer Support — as well as the behaviour and mindset skills you need to progress with your career!
- Connect with employers: At the end of the programme, Generation will connect you with employers hiring for Customer Support roles, support you through your application, and help you transition into your working life.
- Career Coaching: We provide a 1-1 career coaching experience for up to 6 months post program, to identify your personal challenges and work with you to overcome them!
- Stand out from the crowd in a highly competitive job market!
Working in Customer Support, you will earn £15.7-£23K as a starting salary. After just 2 years, you can expect to progress into other roles with a salary increase up to £25-£30K. These follow-on roles include technical specialist, team-leader or side-steps into new departments such as marketing or HR.
- Aged 18-29
- Not currently in education, training, or stable employment
- Available for 5 weeks full time, and ready to start a full time job straight after the course
- Have the legal right to work & live in the UK
- Excited about a career in customer support
- Currently living in Birmingham, Solihull, Sandwell, Dudley, Walsall, Wolverhampton, or Coventry (includes Bedworth/Nuneaton)