Traineeships help unlock your great potential and prepare you for the world of work. We’re pleased to be offering this Traineeship in partnership with Higgins Partnership, one of the most forward thinking construction and development companies in London and the South East.
The traineeship includes:
- Hands-on practical work experience placement
- Support with English and maths
- Support for mental health and wellbeing
- Employability skills including CV writing and interview support
- Development of key skills such as team working, time management, communication and problem solving
- 24 May 2021
- 6-week Traineeship
- Face-to-face in Hatfield
Successful candidates will complete a 6-week Traineeship with:
- level 1 BTEC in Construction
- CSCS Card
- Support with English and maths if required
As part of the Traineeship you will be supported with:
- Career planning
- Guidance on applications processes for employment, education, apprenticeships and other options suitable
- CV writing, cover letters, interview preparation and profiling on websites
At the end of your placement you will receive a guaranteed interview with your work experience employer.
This traineeship offers the potential to progress onto an Apprenticeship with Higgins Partnership.
This Traineeship work experience is part of an education and training programme that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core is the work preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high-quality work experience placement.
- You need to be 18-24
- Not in employment, education or training
- Only be qualified to a Level 2 (16-18) or Level 3 (19-24)