Clarion Housing Group
Clarion Housing Group: Who are we?
We are the largest housing association in the UK with a team of 4000 employees working tirelessly for social good.
Please watch the video to find out more
Careers that care
Choose a rewarding career that helps lives.
At Clarion Housing Group, our residents are at the core of what we do. Equally, we care about our employees. We encourage our employees to develop, grow and follow their interests. There are endless opportunities to broaden your skill set with continuous professional development.
We have a variety of vacancies that may be of interest to you. Join us and visit our website to find a role that suits your skills, whether it is helping people face-to-face, business and admin, or working with technology.
The application process
We’re committed to being a great place to work.
COMING SOON: An upcoming video from one of our Apprentice Project Assistants, George Staniszewski, will help you find out more about what you can expect from the application process.
What is a housing association?
- We provide good quality and affordable homes to all our residents.
- We’re a force for social purpose.
- We support our housing residents with finding jobs, managing money and digital ability.
- We help people from difficult backgrounds become independent.
Diversity: We all belong.
We embrace different cultures and backgrounds. This is what keeps us strong, fresh and open to new ways of doing things.
Employees’ opinions are always valued and we respect one another’s differences.
Early Careers Support
Apprenticeships | graduates | mentoring
You matter. At Clarion, we support and encourage our employees in reaching their full potential. We help you utilise your strengths whilst giving you space to grow further in your career. We help you to think about what you want your future to look like, and how to get there.
Clarion Futures - Jobs & Training
Our national Clarion Futures Jobs & Training programme offers really strong support to help young people into work, apprenticeships and training. We’re ready and willing to help.
- Apprenticeship Development Team - helping people of all ages into apprenticeships with ongoing support throughout their qualification.
- Love London Working - this programme is open to unemployed individuals in London and helps with finding job opportunities and training courses.
- Paid employment - we work with employers to offer you full/part time roles, Apprenticeships and work placements.
- National support - our teams cover the entire UK with support available in the North, East, London, South and South West.
Clarion Housing Group Early Career Opportunities & Insights
So what are you waiting for? Grab your future.