Who are we?
Our national Clarion Futures Jobs & Training programme offers really strong support to help young people into work, apprenticeships and training. We’re ready and willing to help.
What makes us different?
We are a voluntary service. We won’t push you into work. We put your goals first.
We work on a 1-2-1 basis with you if you are out of work. We coach you to develop the confidence and skills to move into a job and THRIVE. Do you want someone to prepare, mentor, coach and upskill you? Do you need someone to give you that extra stepping stone to a secure career? That’s what we do.
If you want to apply for jobs (with fast-tracking to interviews) we can help you get placed with a whole range of employers in your area including big names like Pret a Manger, Sainsburys, Kier, Primark, G4S, Compass Group, Interserve, and Royal Household amongst others.
Did you know?
- We have big ambitions. Our plan is to help 4,000 people get work every year, with at least 250 people getting apprenticeships. That’s a lot of people, but we’re stepping up.
- We’re the main delivery partner for Love London Working, which is helping 21,000 unemployed Londoners get trained up in skills and knowledge in the next 3 years. Over 6,000 Londoners will get paid work out of this employment programme.
We’ll treat you as an individual, because every journey into the world of work is different. We provide training courses, grants, work placements, in-work support and assistance to help you set up your own business, too.
What do you get from our free services?
- Love London Working – this support programme is open to unemployed Londoners of all backgrounds.
- Paid employment – we work with employers to offer you full/part time roles, Apprenticeships and work placements.
- Vocational training for specific work areas, leading to work placement opportunities and guaranteed interviews.
We have supported over 1,000 apprentices into work.
We are passionate about apprenticeships and champion them as a way to set young individuals on the right career path.
We’ve had over eight years of experience in working directly with young people, so you’re in safe hands.
Early careers support
Our goal? To help you get satisfying long-term employment.
Our support extends up to six months, with in-work support service to help you track your progress and get a smooth tranisition into work.
We offer grants of up to £50 if you start work in our programme, and up to £150 for Clarion housing residents.
Youth Friendly Employers – yes, we have friends in high places
Our youth friendly employers are always keen to work with young and talented people like yourself who are looking for a great start to their careers. We understand the challenges you face as a young person in today’s economic climate. We try to facilitate a service that helps you overcome challenges when trying to find work.
Aged 14-24? The Careers Hub is yours to explore.
Discover career ideas, youth-friendly employers and ways to get your foot in the door with our job guides.
It’s free. It’s quick. And it could be a massive step forward in your career.
Aged 14-24? Thinking about next steps in jobs and careers? Become a Young Professional – it looks great on your CV.