Recruiting, training and retaining young people in employment are key issues for many organisations. In addition, young people remain one of the groups most at risk of unemployment.
The third Youth Friendly Employment Conference will explore the key characteristics of ‘youth friendly’ organisations.
- Listen and learn from organisations who put young people at the heart of their business
- Hear the perspectives of young people and understand more about the barriers they face when preparing for the world of work
- Share best practice with a range of people from a variety of organisations and sectors
- Find out how to attract and develop great young people for your business
We are offering you the opportunity to exhibit and network with 200 organisations from all over the UK who have a passion for employing, developing, educating and supporting young people.
- Network with large employers from across the UK
- Engage with organisations committed to developing young talent within their organisations
- Showcase your organisation and connect with potential new partners
Ticket price for conference entry is £80 per person or £70 per person to YEUK Community Members Click Here to Book Tickets
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the full conference page here.