Gain hands-on experience across a range of exciting projects and work with other curious minds. Capita’s digital & tech consultant apprenticeship is a great option to develop your career.
Join us as a digital & tech consultant apprentice and learn how to solve real world problems with innovative digital solutions. Our three year Level 6 apprenticeship with Ada National College of Digital Skills, is an exciting opportunity to gain a nationally recognised BSc in Digital and Tech—funded by the Government Apprenticeship scheme—get on-the-job training and earn a competitive salary, all while developing your skills and confidence in the workplace.
What you’ll be doing as a digital & tech consultant apprentice
After an initial six week residential training at Ada’s Manchester campus, you’ll follow a block release schedule consisting of six weeks working on your projects at Capita Consulting, and one week back at Ada. Working as a trainee consultant in a small, multi-functional digital project team, you’ll create, build, implement and operate effective digital solutions. You’ll immediately be able to apply your study to the projects you’re working on – whether that’s designing AI powered chatbots for councils and insurance companies, building speech and text analytics prototypes for financial services companies, or helping design next generation digital policing solutions.
At the end of your apprenticeship, you’ll have:
A BSc in Digital and Technology validated by the Open University
- No student debt
- Three years’ work experience
- A job as a digital consultant in one of the most exciting sectors in the UK
This is a combined office and home-working role, which will be based an average of two days a week at one of our three Capita Consulting hubs in either Birmingham, London, or Newcastle, whichever is nearest your home.
What we’re looking for:
- a curious mind
- a passion for problem solving
- an appetite for learning
- a great team player who enjoys collaborating
- someone who’s adaptable and open
The finer details
- 3 year degree apprenticeship through Ada National College of Digital Skills
- you’ll achieve a BSc in Digital and Tech—funded by the Government Apprenticeship Scheme
- competitive salary
- 80% working, 20% learning
- lots of support from a buddy and mentor
- permanent role
- You’ll need to achieve – or be on track to achieve – 3 x A Levels with grades BBC /112 UCAS points or equivalent + GSCE grade 4 English and Maths or equivalent.
- You’ll need to provide proof of being resident in England at the start and for the duration of your Apprenticeship. Please note we are unable to cover relocation costs.